Urban Solar’s RMS-F Series is a safe, powerful and reliable solar powered LED shelter lighting system, designed specifically for the transit industry.
The PV-Shelter RMS-F Series is designed for barrel, flat or peaked roof shelters. The solar array is mounted on the shelter roof, while the batteries, controller (ECM), and LED lighting components are housed in a self-contained metal enclosure mounted to the ceiling of the shelter.
RMS-F shelter lighting systems mount easily to new or existing transit bus shelters, with various configurations tailored to meet a wide range of safety, branding, and performance needs.
Delivering safe and environmentally-friendly lighting through superior quality, reliability, and innovative designs, the RMS-F Series is the ideal solution for a variety of bus shelter lighting demands.
The RMS-F Series is also fully compatible with Urban Solar’s ECM Connect™ technology, allowing you to monitor and manage your system remotely. Troubleshoot issues and receive key insights on any device, at any time.
- Reduces rider pass-by; the number one complaint reported by most transit agencies
- Deters crime
- Stand alone solar power
- No trenching, utility bills or utility involvement
- Independently tested for safety, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- Easy to install, designed for transit shelter applications
- Reliable, high performance LED lighting
- Custom designs available
- Smart controller with remote monitoring options
- Industry leading warranty
- 30-120W solar options
- 5-45 foot candle (ft-cd) illumination levels
- Dusk to dawn lighting and dimming options available
- Proactive Energy Control Module (ECM) with low voltage disconnect
- Sealed lead acid batteries – A.G.M. technology
- -40°F to 176°F operating range
- 5-10 days battery autonomy