Built on the site of a now-covered reservoir in Seattle, WA, the two-acre Magnolia Manor Park features a number of paths between its various areas and amenities. The mixed-use park’s commanding views of the surrounding area draws nearby residents throughout the year.
About Magnolia Manor Park
- Thoughtfully-designed off-leash area for dogs
- Picnic areas and flourishing community garden
- Number of connecting trails between park’s amenities
- Need for safe lighting on trails and recreation areas
- Required minimal impact green space and sight lines
To enhance the safety of the park and improve visitors’ access after dark, Urban Solar helped Seattle Parks and Recreation Department determine the best strategy for adding lighting to its central pathway. A series of bollard lights was an ideal solution, with each light drawing energy from a single Primary Solar LED Lighting (SLL) system and power bank on site, at a scale appropriate to the park’s size and layout.
Interested in more information?
Fill out the form below to contact our sales team.
You must be logged in to post a comment.